Tuesday 29 May 2018

To My Dearest Daughter





A daughter is like a treasure trove

Full of smiles, laughter and love

She is like an antique wooden chest

Filled with memories that are the best

Just like a colorful a box of sweets

A daughter is full of delights and treats

I feel blessed to have such a daughter

Here’s hoping I can be a worthy father

I love you
To my dearest daughter…

I want you to be little

Forever and ever

I want you to grow up

Absolutely never

In my loving arms

I want you to always stay

I don’t want you to

Ever go away

I love you
To see you all grown up

Full of confidence and beauty

To see you all mature

So suave and savvy

To see you so successful

In your life’s prime

I feel proud of myself

As a parent all the time

I love you
Your journey

From being girly

To becoming

A beautiful lady

As a father

For me to see

Has been nothing but

Eternally lovely

I love you











No comments:

Post a Comment

INDAHNYA PENGALAMAN

Hye, bertermu kembali untuk blog kali ini.hahaa. Yaa, mungkin ini blog terakhir untuk sesi tahun 2018. Jika deberi kesempatan, bertemu kemba...