Thursday 6 December 2018

MT Bunga Angsana

I'm Nishante Francis and I sailed on MT Bunga Angsana for 6 and a half months. I have had tons of experience on this vessel be it the good or bad experience. I have experienced oil spills and mooring line parting. Those were the bad experiences.

However the good ones were me sailing to alot of countries where I had some good times. I also had good foods cooked by my chief cook. His nasi lemak was literally out of this world and I would die to eat that special nasi lemak again. 

Life was tough on a chemical vessel. It was Monday everyday and there was work non stop everytime. I had my first break up on this vessel too and it was a nightmare to get through the rest 2 months before I sign off. 

Overall this ship taught me many valuable lessons and this ship will always be my most memorable ship. Thank you Bunga Angsana for giving me the best 6 months of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INDAHNYA PENGALAMAN

Hye, bertermu kembali untuk blog kali ini.hahaa. Yaa, mungkin ini blog terakhir untuk sesi tahun 2018. Jika deberi kesempatan, bertemu kemba...