Tuesday 29 May 2018

My experience onboard JM Sutera 2

Every student of Akademi Laut Malaysia will required to go for their Sea Phase Training during our second year as per Malaysian Marine Department.We must complete at least 1 year of seatime to enable us to join ALAM as seniors after that.

As a self paid student , I with help from my friends apply many shipping company as deck cadet. I've send many emails to shipping company and CST BELCHEM from Singapore had replied me as they required deck cadet.

I was assigned to JM Sutera 2  , A chemical Tanker ship. JM Sutera 2 was managed by Belchem but the real owner is Jasa Merin from Malaysia. The cadet allowance there is quite dissappointing as I thought that they will give me more . But the most important thing is i'm forever gratefull with the chances given by the company.
this is a picture of me with my c/o and c/e.

this is the picture of me in Singapore.
me and ab duty during our time in Banjar Masin


Ballast tank Inspection !



No comments:

Post a Comment

INDAHNYA PENGALAMAN

Hye, bertermu kembali untuk blog kali ini.hahaa. Yaa, mungkin ini blog terakhir untuk sesi tahun 2018. Jika deberi kesempatan, bertemu kemba...