Tuesday 22 May 2018

Its been 16 years and I'm still spoiling with these creatures ( Machans for life)

One of the major reason behind my smiles are my friends. Especially those guys who im going to talk about. At first, for your information im a tamil school guy which is Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan Tamil Nilai. Since stepped into the school when i were 7 year old, my journey started with these annoying creatures. To be specified, im talking about my friends Gopi, Mathan, Suman, Tharmaseelan, Sridaran and Indrajith who are still with me and just one call away from me right now.

MATHAN

GOPI
SRI DARAN

                         

SUMAN

INDRAJITH







                                                                                                         

                                                                                           

First of all I would like to take this moment to thank them for staying with me for this long. They stood beside me during my ups and downs and continue support me. They were there when I need them and Im very sure they will be there in future too.

Let me start telling about them.... the first two guys Gopi and Mathan, dont be shocked if I tell that they are brothers with same age. yes Mathan is eldest and Gopi is the younger to him. They both born on same year but different month. One guy on February and another guy on December. To be honest they were not really excellent in academic during their school day but who need A+ in public exam when you have excellent business skill to earn money. At this moment they owned 4 cargo lorries and both have their own cars and running their business successfully while studying. They studying Bachelor in Business administration at Manipal International University. Maybe they can be at good example to the student who are worrying about their result during school time. They proofed that 'A' s does not determine your future, you yourself who are going to determine your future.Next guy will be Suman( baby) who traveling with me since my tadika time. He is the most kind hearted guy that I ever known. He now studying in Nilai University for Bachelor in computer science. I hope he will successfull in his studies and make her parents proud. Another fact is his elder sister and my elder sister also close friends for long time where they also studied in same school since standard one. Tharmaseelan also known as Don among my friend circle who is very good in IT works. I bet you that you cannot see a person so calm like him. To be honest i never ever seen before he getting angry to other person. He also stdying in Nilai University with Suman. Aannnnd here comes the funniest guy in my gang, Sridaran. now he is studying in MMU Melaka. He can make me laugh all day long with his jokes. When comes to help he is the one of the guy i rely with. Next will be our Silambam champion Indrajith (kambu). He was the world  Silambam Champion under his category for continuously for 3 years, He also undefeated silambam player in sukma. He is such  proud for us. I hope he will achieve more heights in his life. Once we all were studied in same university which was Manipal International Univesity for our foundations where our last year spent together.

2013

I want to make this as the appreciation post for them for travelling with me until now. They will ready at all time to help me whenever i need them. I know not all have that kind of friends but im blessed with this guys around me. I hope they will be successfull in future and im here to ready to help them whenever they need me. Temporary people will come and go.. But the real love will stay with you forever.. MACHAN FOR LIFE.!



THE US















No comments:

Post a Comment

INDAHNYA PENGALAMAN

Hye, bertermu kembali untuk blog kali ini.hahaa. Yaa, mungkin ini blog terakhir untuk sesi tahun 2018. Jika deberi kesempatan, bertemu kemba...