Tuesday 6 February 2018

My Favorite Actress😍

I'm sure everyone here will be watching movie no matter Tamil,English,Malay or Chinese. And for me, i don't prefer to be a fan of actor , but i prefer to be a loyal fan of an actress. Her name is Samantha Ruth Prabhu. I'm sure u will be too excited to pronounce her name as i did. Let me give some biography of her. She borned on 28th of April 1987 and now she's 31 years old. Quite old but she's too cute in my eyes. She started to act in movies since 2010 until present. She's from Chennai,India and currently she staying at Hyderabad,India. For me, my favorite movie of her is "Theri". She acted superbly in that tamil movie. The movie is about how a man seeks revenge on the villains which killed all his family members. Moreover, that movie consists of 5  songs and she danced very well in the songs. She's also a role models for single boys like me as she has a pair of very very cute eyes.

Another movie which i liked from Samantha is the "Neethane En Ponvasantham". It was released around 2010 if I'm not mistaken. The movie is all about the 3 stages of a boy and girl from children until teenangers. The movie also potraits the ups and downs which undergone by the boy and the girl. She acted good in that movie too. In my opinion, i think Samantha is the unbeatable actress in tamil movie industry because she is very talented.
 Google image

 Google image

 Google image

Google image

No comments:

Post a Comment

INDAHNYA PENGALAMAN

Hye, bertermu kembali untuk blog kali ini.hahaa. Yaa, mungkin ini blog terakhir untuk sesi tahun 2018. Jika deberi kesempatan, bertemu kemba...