Tuesday 6 February 2018

My Boys │THARUTHALA


A friend you need is a friend indeed. How does it feel to survive without any friends? I am certain that nobody would be having a happy life without a friend. As the old saying goes, ‘No man is an island’, we all need companionship to complete us. Friends from the community widen one’s prospective by introducing new people from different areas.

It is very necessary for us to distinguish between the bad and good friends to get prevented from being cheated and get benefited all through the life respectively. A friend who remain same in all conditions (good or bad) and support heartily, really become the true friend forever.

I am grateful that in my life I have bunch of creatures who I called as a friend of mine. To be honest, I am quite a lonely type and very bad in mingling with people. But these people I have now had never failed me to break those rings out of me. Those people that I call as ‘Tharuthala’ which means impish. Why do I say so? It’s because I’ve never came across of those behaviours in my 18 years life journey. And yeah, it has been almost three years yet I’m still surviving with them. How I met them? Malaysian Maritime Academy was the place where I met my guys .
My boys are very cute and a charming ones. They never fail to attract females attention. So if anyone intrested to have a friend like them please don’t hesitate to follow them in instagram. Good day ualls




Ig: @thiyana_15

Ig : @shukrimhmmd
        @zulfahmi_razak
@tdanial_
       @akmal_8110


Ig : @mathlauddin
@djlangau

Ig : Special Promote @shukrimhmmd

Ig : @dvanesh_27

No comments:

Post a Comment

INDAHNYA PENGALAMAN

Hye, bertermu kembali untuk blog kali ini.hahaa. Yaa, mungkin ini blog terakhir untuk sesi tahun 2018. Jika deberi kesempatan, bertemu kemba...