Tuesday 6 February 2018

A story about myself xoxo

Asaalamualaikum to all viewers , so for today i would like to share about myself . I'm one of the author in this blog. Lol abuden.

Given name Muhammad Danial Asyraaf bin Jamel. I was born in Hospital Besar Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Klang , Selangor. I am going 23 years old this year. Already 2 series and the number keeps on add up.




 I don't really have any specific hobbies . I do everything whenever I want to do it , but you can consider me lepaking@hang out with my friends is one of my favourite activity to do during my leisure time. During childhood time , I dont really know what i want to be when i grow up untill I'm in my secondary school I realised that I Was Born To Sail. Cewaahhhhhh. lolololol. The truth is I want to be different from any of my classmates during that time. I don't want to be an engineer or Dr or any ordinary people who goes to work at 8 am and come back home at 5pm. I want to be different. I want to see the world. What the world really all about. YOLO . You only Live Once. So I want to make full use of my life. I want to see everything , feel everything , taste everything and do everything. Cut short. So I decided to join Alam@Akademi Laut Malaysia. The so called the most prestigious Maritime academy in Malaysia. lol. oh btw you guys can follow my ig : Danial_asyraaf for any further information or good looking picture about me and my life. :)





( So what else i want to talk about myself. Btw i'm not narcissist , I just dont have any idea what to talk about for my first entry .)

 Oklah ! That is all for today, nanti ada idea aku cerita lagi. Kirim salam dekat tok anjang.




1 comment:

INDAHNYA PENGALAMAN

Hye, bertermu kembali untuk blog kali ini.hahaa. Yaa, mungkin ini blog terakhir untuk sesi tahun 2018. Jika deberi kesempatan, bertemu kemba...